The Employment and Career Structure (ECS) of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki is a recently created innovative structure established under the Operational Program "Education and Lifelong Learning", co-financed by the European Union (European Social Fund) and national resources.
The principal function of ECS is to coordinate the activities of the Career Services Office, the Internship Office, and the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Unit. Its mission is to develop the appropriate strategy for bridging the gap between higher education and industry, in order to enhance the employability of graduates.
To improve the quality of services, a central information system has been developed, merging the functions of ECS and its subordinate entities (Career Services Office, Internship Office, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Unit).
Electronic services include:
- A daily newsletter with job vacancies, events etc;
- CV posting (the CV database is exclusively available to firms that cooperate with ECS);
- Application for Internship.
All the above services are offered to AUTh students and graduates free of charge; you will need to register and create your profile at the ECS Website www.dasta.auth.gr.
- Non-registered users can have access to the central database in order to search for a job (jobs are searchable by geographic location, scientific categories, etc.) and/or seek information about postgraduate studies, scholarships, academic advisors, mentors etc.
- If you are an employer you can register in order to post a job vacancy and/or an internship position free of charge.